Monday, January 5, 2009

ABOUT ME.

Hello and welcome to my very first blog.  Glad you all could make it.  First off, I'd like to ask that everyone please turn off all cell phones and pagers, as not to disrupt the consistency of this blog.  This may also ruin the viewing pleasure of those around you, thank you.

I'm Julian.  I'm 16 years old (for less than a month longer :D).  I enjoy long walks on the beach and deep, meaningful conversations about farts.

I have an awesome family, BOTH parents, 4 bros, and a big "sister".
I have the best friends in the world, who are some of the only people who truly understand my retarded antics.
I have an amazing girlfriend, who also fits into the above category.

My biggest passion, as of now, is filmmaking.  My friends and I started making movies (Officially, I used to make a bunch of movies on a crappy little camcorder when I was little) a little over a year ago, and now it's all I can think about.  In any event, I will imagine it in my head as an intense movie trailer, or as a montage.
So if you've got time, be sure to check out our youtube channel:


I'm co-director/editor/co-writer/actor/cameraguy/producer 
But my biggest job is the editor.
So any effects you see were done by me.  and pretty much every video was cut and placed and edited by me, as well.

My second passion is skateboarding.
I've been skateboarding for 3 and a half years, and I mostly skate street.  My favorite tricks are the odd ones you don't see everyone do.
My best trick on flat ground, I'd have to say, is a fakie shuvit rewind.  Mostly because I have it down perfect and can do it consistenly.

The reason I skate isn't to get sponsored, or to look cool in front of other people.  I skate for me.  I do it because, first off, it's friggin fun.  There's nothing like the feeling of landing a trick you've been working on all day.
But most of all, I skate because it's the one time that I can focus on only one thing.  I don't have to worry about when I have to go get a job, or focus on getting my license.  I can skate, and ONLY skate.  My mind isn't worried about next week, it's worried about RIGHT NOW.  It's focused on my feet, the board beneath them, and that handrail in front of me.

I believe in God, and he's my number one priority.  I struggle everyday to keep him first on the list, above everything I just talked about.  I try to share any wisdom or revelations he's shared with me, with others around me... But mostly, I won't talk much about my faith unless you ask. I wanna be your friend first.  So my beliefs don't end up scaring you off.

So that's a little about me.  I'll be on later to focus solely on single topics, such as what projects I'm working on pertaining to filmmaking, or about my friends or something.

SO... stay tuned?

~Julian

1 comment:

  1. Juliano,
    superb job, we are blogging! amazing

    you are quite the talented guy. I enjoy your creativity of videos; but you know that I enjoy even more the reading of you and your experiences. It is great to see what rolls out on the screen with what is really taking place between those ears of yours.....scarey Dad

    im a Julian blog follower!

    ReplyDelete